Deep Learning Winter Reading Series: Part 1
Winters bring a lot of free time for you to catch up with amazing stuff. The Vision and Language Group will be posting learning resources on a weekly basis, comprising both interesting reads and talks on future research areas.
Following are a few things you'll find interesting:
- LSTM vs Transformer: An Honest paper by Smerity: https://arxiv.org/pdf/1911.11423.pdf
- Teaching page of Shervine Amidi, Graduate Student at Stanford University: https://stanford.edu/~shervine/teaching/cs-229/stanford.edu
- True Artificial Intelligence will change everything | Juergen Schmidhuber: https://youtu.be/-Y7PLaxXUrs
- Self-training with Noisy Student improves ImageNet classification: https://arxiv.org/abs/1911.04252
- Self-supervised Representation Learning: https://lilianweng.github.io/…/self-supervised-learning.html